- PhD in Rural and Development – Sokoine University of Agriculture ( 2010)
- Msc in Agricultural Education and Extension – Sokoine University of Agriculture (2001)
- BSc in Home Economics and Human Nutrition – Sokoine University of Agriculture (1999)
She had had an opportunity to attend to various courses in Organizational development practitioners Formation programme in Ghana 24th August-14th September 2004 offered by Olive and OD Training –South Africa, funded by VECO-Tanzania. Anna attended workshop on Women in Management Luleo University in Sweden phase 1- from 21 August-15 September 2006, phase 2 from 23rd -30th June 2007-offered by CENTEK. She has also attended various courses in Development studies at UMB-Norway from 2nd August-21st December 2008
Courses and Teaching
She teaches undergraduate and postgraduate courses including;
- Rural conflicts;
- Introduction to gender and development;
- Regional and rural development planning development administration;
- National products polices,
- Gender and ethics.
She has supervised a number of Doctorial, master and bachelor research projects/dissertations. She has conducted various researches on gender related issues, HIV/AIDS, sustainable utilization on ecosystem integrated urban agriculture.